Caputo’s began as a deli. An old school, everyone-knows-your-name kind of a deli. While everyone is hunkering down at home, our delis miss you, and we’re pretty sure you miss us. Enter THE Caputo Sando Kit! Now you can make your favorite sando at home – The Caputo! – complete with ready to bake cookies and our famous Sicilian spiced olives.
And if that isn’t enough, come and dine with us! All locations are open for dine in, take out, or delivery, as well as for shopping on our market side!
– 1/2 lb Mortadella – The classic. Silky smooth, made with prime cuts from the leg, shoulder, and belly, and studded with pistachios and peppercorns. No Italian sub is complete without it!
– 1/2 lb Genoa Salami – With a tradition originating in Genoa, Italy, this salami is made with a medium-fine grind of choice cuts of pork, combined with a blend of spices and stuffed into a natural casing. No Fillers. Unhurried aging.
– 1/2 lb San Antonio Provolone – Our cheese choice for The Caputo. Mild enough to allow rich cold cuts to shine, yet with plenty of flavor to satisfy the cheese lover in you.
– 1/2 lb Prosciutto di Praga – Made from the hind legs of pigs raised in the Czech Republic, and cured in Italy for fourteen months. A work horse prosciutto with a hearty saltiness perfect for sandwiches stuffed with cold cuts!
– 6 pack Frozen Sea Salted Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough – Love our house made cookies? Now you can have them shipped to your door, nationwide! Our pastry chef, Marian, makes these cookies daily with Valrhona chocolate and sea salt.
– 8 oz House Spiced Sicilian Green Olives – Large green olives coated in oregano, chili flakes, garlic, and olive oil. The best compliment to The Caputo, in our humble opinion.
Kit includes fixings for four sandwiches with leftovers.
WHILE SUPPLIES LAST: if an item runs out of stock, an item of similar kind and value may be substituted.
AVAILABLE TUE, 12 JAN: this Artisan Support Pack will be available for shipment and pickup beginning after 5pm Tuesday, Jan 12.